#1 Dad Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero ArtsNumber One Dad
- Hero Arts/BasicGrey Small Square Grid Stencil
- BazzillBasicsPaperCard Shoppe Cardstock - Marshmallow
- Hero ArtsAzure Layering Paper
- Hero ArtsPool Layering Paper
- Hero ArtsWhite Embossing Powder
- VersaMarkWatermark Ink Pad
- RangerDistress Ink: Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean & Faded Jeans
- BasicGrey White Candy Buttons
- Embossing gun
- ScotchFoam Mounting Tape
- TsukinekoSponge Daubers
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Create a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" side folding card base from a piece of Hero ArtsAzure Layering Paper.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock measuring 3-3/4" x 5".
- Secure stencil over the white panel with tape. Use a sponge dauber to color over the stencil with different shades of blue and green Distress Inks. Slightly overlap each color to achieve a seamless transition of colors.
- Adhere stenciled pattern panel to card base.
- Stamp the "#1 Dad" image on white cardstock with VersaMarkInk and white heat emboss. Trim out.
- Paint the inside of the ribbon using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink mixed with a little water.
- Trim a piece of pool layering paper measuring 1-1/2" x 3". Trim a banner "v" on one end.
- Adhere the pool colored banner to the card with foam tape followed by the #1 Dad ribbon.
- Embellish card with a scattering of BasicGrey White Candy Buttons.?