1. Attach a gold rhinestone connector to the bottom 2 jump rings of the necklace top to connect the 2 pieces of chain and bring them together in the center.
2. Slide the jump ring that comes on the gold and rhinestone pendant onto the rhinestone connector from step one, so it hangs off the center of the necklace.
3. Using additional 6mm open gold jump rings, take another gold rhinestone pendant and connect the top to the left side of the first pendant.
4. Repeat step 3, only connecting the jump ring to the right corner of the first pendant. Now there will be 3 pieces connected. For additional support, attach another jump ring in the center, to each pendant piece on the left and right.
5. Next, add the last pendant piece, so it hangs off the bottom. Use the jump ring off the bottom of the first pendant piece and connect it to the top of the last piece.
6. Using additional jump rings, connect the left corner of the bottom piece to the bottom of the left pendant piece.
7. Repeat step 6 for the other side, only connect the right corner of the bottom piece, to the bottom of the right pendant piece.
8. To finish, open the jump ring that comes on a gold tassel and connect to the bottom of the last pendant piece. Close jump ring.
9. Make sure all jump rings have been closed securely and that the ends of the jump ring meet to form a solid ring.