“In a Cinch” Neon Belt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint – Glacier White
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint – Neon
- Wide black belt
- Painter’s tape
- Small paintbrush
1. Use painter’s tape to mask off desired design on belt where paint is desired.
2. Use paintbrush to paint belt with Glacier White. Allow to dry.
3. Use paintbrush to apply neon dimensional fabric paints to belt until desired coverage is achieved. Allow to dry between coats.
4. Remove tape from belt after last coat of dimensional paint.