“Marriage is a Work of Art” Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Romance canvas sticker
- Mr. & Mrs. 3D sticker
- Romance 6' paper pad
- Wood grain paper (from 100% Country Paper Pad)
- White cardstock
- Paper trimmer
1. Using a 12' wood grain patterned paper as a background, cut (2) 4-1/4'x6-1/4' pieces of white cardstock to be used as photo mattes. Position on page, one vertical and one horizontal, and adhere. Adhere two 4'x6' photographs centered within the mattes.
2. Trim a 4-1/4'x3' rectangle from blue floral paper in Romance paper pad, and adhere to page under horizontal photo as shown.
3. Write or print “A happy marriage is a work of art" onto the open area of the cream canvas banner paper in the Romance paper pad, and trim to a 4'x2-1/2' tag. Adhere above the horizontal photo as shown, aligned to the right.
4. Embellish with Canvas stickers as pictured in the layout – using the largest along the left side of the tag, and placing three smaller beneath the vertical photo. The “Love is all you need" Canvas sticker is placed in the upper right corner of the blue floral rectangle.
5. Add additional stickers from the Mr. & Mrs. 3D sticker as pictured. The “Mr. & Mrs." Title is placed above the vertical photo, and the bow tie sticker enhances the right end of the tag. The scalloped heart 3D sticker is used along the left edge of the vertical photo.