“Oh” DreamWorks Character Puppet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One felt square each: Violet Sky, Fuschia, Brilliant Blue
- Coconut buttons, fuschia
- 20mm wiggle eyes
- Amazing Goop, 1oz tube
- Lion Brand® Hometown Minneapolis purple yarn
- Tacky glue
- Fine point Sharpie® marker
- Purple thread
- Sharps Hand needle
1. Trace pattern pieces on felt and cut out.
2. Whip stitch around body of puppet leaving legs free.
3. Turn puppet right side out.
4. Stitch long arm edges together stopping at wrist.
5. Stitch arms to sides at top edge.
6. Cut 2 pieces of yarn 20". Coil each piece to form an “ear”. Stitch or glue to sides of head.
7. Trim Brilliant Blue vest piece slightly smaller than Fuschia.
8. Put vest on character and secure in place with button.
9. Glue eyes in place.
10. Draw mouth with fabric marker.