“Oh-So-Hip” Dip Dyed T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® – Tropical Twist
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Large plastic bucket for dyeing
- Coat hanger/clothespins for securing shirt during dyeing
1. Wash shirt without fabric softener and leave damp.
2. Mix Fuchsia dye according to package directions and pour into bucket.
3. Hang shirt over clothes hanger so only sleeves and hem of shirt are hanging down. Secure with clothespins.
4. Carefully dip shirt sleeves and hem into dye, repeating until desired saturation is achieved.
5. Allow shirt to hang undisturbed for 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse shirt under cool running water to remove excess dye. Wash shirt and hang to dry.