“On Your Toes” Neon Flats
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint – Glacier White
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint – Neon
- Black flats
- Painter’s tape
- Small paintbrush
1. Use painter’s tape to mask off front soles and toe of shoe where paint is desired.
2. Use paintbrush to paint toes with Glacier White. Allow to dry.
3. Use paintbrush to apply neon dimensional fabric paints to toe of shoe until desired coverage is achieved. Allow to dry between coats.
4. Remove tape from shoes after last coat of dimensional paint.