SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fresh Bloom stamp
- Just A Note stamp
- Memento Cocoa Brown dye ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink: black
- Scenic Selection embossing kit
- 8-1/2"x11" cardstock: black, light blue
- Deluxe vellum
- Rose Creations dies
- Permanent E-Z Runner™ tape
- Scrap paper
- Heat tool
- Two 12"x12" patterned papers
1. Cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece of black cardstock. Score and fold to create card base.
2. Cut 5-1/4"x4" piece from patterned paper.
3. Use Cocoa ink to stamp flower image onto scrap paper. Do not clean stamp. Continue to stamp 3 more times onto patterned paper. Refer to photo.
4. Stamp flower with black ink 2 times onto blue cardstock.
5. Fussy-cut blue flowers and adhere together. Curl edges of flower.
6. Apply glue to top of flower. Sprinkle with Star Dust Clear Embossing Powder. Set with heat tool.
7. Die cut 3 leaves from patterned paper. Adhere to underside of flower.
8. Stamp sentiment on 3-1/2"x3/4" piece of vellum using Cocoa ink. Cut end to create the look of a banner. Adhere to card.
9. Attach flower to card.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products