Frog Closure Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Choice of fabric (amount dependent upon size of pillow)*
- 2 sets of Conso®/MD Frog Closures
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Fabric glue
- Measure the circumference of the pillow.
- Subtract 1-1/2" for the gap
- Add 1" for foldover
- Determine the width of the band need.ed for pillow and add in 1" for a 1/2" foldover on both sides of the band.
- Press 1/2" of short edge of fabric under to create finished end of band. Using fabric glue, glue band in place. Repeat on other side.
- Press 1/2" of long edge of fabric under to create finished edge of band. Using fabric glue, glue band in place. Repeat on other side.
- Wrap band around the center of the pillow and center the gap.
- Line up the frog closures over the gap in the band and hot glue into place. Fig. 5