SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Happy Couple stamp
- Archival Coffee brown ink
- 12"x12" Brown cardstock
- Standard oval die set
- 12"x12" Heidi Grace specialty paper pad
- Martha Stewart white dimensional pearl stickers
- Colored pencil set
- Odorless paint thinner
- Blending paper stumps
- Permanent E-Z Runner™ tape
1. Score 11"x4-1/4" panel from brown cardstock to create a top-folding card base.
2. Cut 5-3/8"x4-1/8" panel from cream swirl patterned paper. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut 5-1/4"x4" panel from light brown patterned paper. Adhere to card base.
4. Cut 4-3/4"x1-1/2" panel from pink patterned paper. Cut 4-7/8"x1-5/8" panel from cream swirl patterned paper. Mat together and adhere to card base.
5. Cut 3-3/4"x3-1/8" panel from pink glittered patterned paper. Cut 3-7/8"x3-1/4" panel from cream swirl patterned paper. Mat together and adhere to card base.
6. Die cut oval using die and cream swirl patterned paper.
7. Stamp Happy Couple image on oval using Coffee brown ink. Color with colored pencils and blend with odorless paint thinner. Adhere to card base.
8. Embellish with pearl stickers.