Moody Blue Freehand Onesie
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® -- Moody Blues
- White 100% cotton Onesie®
- Plastic table cover
- Washing machine
- Non-bleach laundry detergent
1. Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Randomly apply colors as desired over fabric.
5. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
6. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
7. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products