Party Balloons Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Party Balloons stamp
- Dream Text stamp
- Sending Wishes stamp
- Black ink
- 8-1/2"x11" Smoothie cardstock
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- Lime green patterned paper
- Standard circle die set
- Permanent E-Z Runner™ tape
- Colored pencils
- Odorless paint thinner
- Blending paper stumps
1. Create a card base by folding an 11"x4-1/4" piece of blue cardstock in half.
2. Cut a 5"x3-3/4" panel from patterned paper. Stamp Dream Text using black ink.
3. Cut a 5-1/8"x3-7/8" panel from black cardstock.
4. Using 2 concentric circles, die-cut the larger of the two circles off-center from the patterned paper.
5. Being careful to line up the position with the patterned paper. Die-cut the smaller circle off-center from the black cardstock.
6. Adhere the two panels together. Attach to card base.
7. Stamp sentiment on card base using black ink.
8. Stamp Party Balloons image onto patterned paper.
9. Stamp Party Balloons image onto white cardstock.
10. Color second image with colored pencils. Blend with paint thinner and paper stumps.
11. Fussy-cut balloon part of image. Adhere to card.