Pink Cluster Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Swarovski Elements: 4mm Bicones, Pink Mix (2 pkgs) 38 – Head pins 2 – Ear wires 2 - 1 inch lengths of chain 2 – Jump Rings
- Needle nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1. String bicones onto head pins and make loops.
2. Attach a piece of chain to an ear wire.
3. Begin adding bicones onto the chain from the bottom up. Start with 1 dangle and gradually add more beads until at the top link. The top link should have 4 beads.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the other earring.