SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint – Black, White, Pink Parfait, Granite Gray
- Craft pumpkin 6-1/2"
- Styrofoam® ball 3"
- Wiggle eyes
- Round foam applicators 5/8", 1-1/4"
- Flat brush 1/2"
- Liner brush #1
- Giant chenille pipe cleaners – black
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Water basin
1. Base coat pumpkin and Styrofoam® ball with Granite Gray. Tip: Insert pencil in Styrofoam® ball as a holder while painting.
2. Use larger foam applicator to create black spots on pumpkin. When dry, use smaller foam applicator to make Pink Parfait and White dots inside Black ones.
3. Create two pink eyes with foam applicator. When dry, glue wiggle eyes over dots. Paint mouth and fangs with liner brush.
4. Create holes in pumpkin with pencil where legs will be inserted. Bend chenille stems into a “z" shape as shown and insert one end into hole with glue. Repeat with all legs.
5. Glue head to pumpkin body to complete.