1. Trim the light blue striped paper to 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" and adhere centered to orange polka dot paper.
2. Trim a 10" x 10" block of the orange paper and adhere centered to the light blue striped paper.
3. Trim a 9-1/2" x 9-1/2" block of the large yellow polka dot paper and adhere centered to the orange paper.
4. Draw a dashed line with a black journaling pen just inside perimeter of the yellow polka dot paper.
5. Adhere a 4-1/4" x 4-1"4 photo 1-3/4" from the right edge and 2" from the bottom of the page.
6. Adhere one 2" x 3-1/2" photo directly above the 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" photo so the right edges are in line and there is approximately an 1/8" between them.
7. Trim a 2" x 12" strip of the ticket paper. Adhere the ticket paper vertically to the left of the top photo so their bottom edges are in line and so its left edge is in line with the left edge of the bottom photo. Trim off any excess.
8. Adhere green patterned strip paper vertically to the left of the bottom photo so their top edges are in line and there is approximately a 1/8" between them. Trim off any excess.
9. Trim a 10-1/2" x ¼" strip of the rainbow striped paper (against the grain) and adhere so it runs along the bottom of the bottom photo and is centered side-to-side.
10. Trim a 10" x ¼" scalloped strip of the red paper and adhere under the rainbow strip.
11. Trim a 2" x 4-1/4" strip of the white notebook paper and adhere it flush with the rainbow striped strip, approximately 1/8" from the green circle patterned paper.
12. Add journaling to the white notebook strip with a black journaling pen.
13. Trim tickets from the Snippets and punch a 2-1/2" circle from the yellow notebook paper.
14. Adhere the yellow circle approximately 3" from the top and 1-1/2" from the left side of the page.
15. Adhere the final photo to the left of the ticket strip.
16. Adhere three tickets along the bottom of the circle.
17. Punch star from green paper and add the red grid wooden button threaded with coordinating thread to its center. Adhere the star to the yellow notebook circle. Add a red number “1" sticker to the left of the star to create a “10."
18. Adhere aqua stickers to spell “candles" under the “10."
19. Locate “Memories of a Lovely Day" and “Best Day Ever" from the sticker sheet.
20. Adhere “Best Day" sticker so it overlaps the upper left corner of the 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" photo. Add the yellow dotted stitched brad and red grid wooden button threaded with coordinating thread just to the side of sticker.
21. Notch the end of the “Memories" sticker then adhere vertically so it overlaps the ticket strip taking up some additional space next to the photo.
22. Tear small 1" strips of the dictionary print vellum tape stickers and adhere at the bottom of the journaling block and at the top of the “Memories" sticker.
23. Adhere the green stitched brad at top of the “Memories" sticker and tie with coordinating thread.
24. Draw dashed lines using the black journaling pen under the word “candles" and along the top of the ticket row.
25. Thread the green edged wooden button with coordinating thread and adhere at the upper right edge of the orange block approximately 2" from the top of the page.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>