10 Perfect Toes Page
- DCWV™ Stacks:
The Green Stack papers: Branches, Stripe, Flower, Brown Pattern
Matchmaker Neutrals Textured Cardstock: Wine Red 2, White
- Corner punch, rounded
- 5"x7" photo
- Die-cutting machine
- Die-cut letters
- Blue alphabet stickers: to spell PERFECT
- Paper trimmer
Branches: 11 3/4" square
Flower: 12" square
Brown Pattern: 12" square
Wine Red 2: 12" square
White: 7 3/4"x12"
1. Use Wine Red as the background. Punch all corners.
2. Punch all corners of Branches piece. Adhere to the center of background page.
3. Adhere White piece to the top center portion of the page.
4. Adhere Stripe to the top portion of white piece.
5. Adhere photo to the left center stripe piece.
6. Use die-cutting machine and letters to cut TEN TOES from Brown Pattern paper.
7. Adhere die-cut letters and blue alphabet stickers to spell TEN PERFECT TOES.
8. Cut out flower from Flower paper. Adhere flower to the right of photo.