1. Trace wooden plaque onto Cowboys paper so horses are visible on the left as shown. Adhere to plaque with Mod Podge®.
2. Trim a 3/4" strip from the patterned edge of the Cowboys paper. Cut to size. Glue to top and bottom of plaque, on top of the background paper. Sand and ink the edges.
3. Cut a 3-1/2"x3-3/4" rectangle from the Red Bandana paper. Using a trimmer with a pinking or scallop blade, or with pinking shears, cut the edges or the rectangle for a country-style look. Punch 3 evenly spaced holes along the right edge of the rectangle. Insert silver brads. Wrap twine around brads and knot. Glue embellished rectangle to plaque as shown.
4. Trim the horseback silhouette from the Cowboys paper into a 2-3/4"x3-1/4" rectangle. Glue to the left edge of the bandana rectangle on plaque or use a photo in its place.
5. Embellish with 3D stickers, using the 100% Country title at the top of the plaque.