2 Cute Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cloud 9 Design Chocolate Chalet: Swirl 2-sided 12"x12" paper Words epoxy stickers, Super Star
- Heidi Grace Designs, Reagan's Closet: Punchboard ad-ons Chipboard alpha and photo decor border stickers Flowers dimensional and cardstock stickers
- Li'l Davis Design Away We Go stickers, Mountain
- Fiskars: 12" Rotary Portable Trimmer Corner Rounder squeeze punch
- Ultra ShapeExpress w/Circles, Shapes template
- 12"x12" Cardstock: pink, white, light grey
- Pink button
- Use pink cardstock as the page background.
- Trim Swirl paper to 10"x10". Round corners. Refer to photo. Center on background page and adhere in place.
- Cut two 5"x5" pieces of the dark grey side of Swirl paper. Round one corner of each square.
- Adhere creating the look of quadrants on the page.
- Mat a large photo with white cardstock. Adhere slightly to right of the page.
- Using the Ultra ShapeExpress and circle template, cut 2-1/2" circle from pink patterned paper. Adhere to upper left corner of photo. Embellish with a chipboard numeral.
- Create epoxy title on a chipboard label holder and attach to the page.
- Back epoxy word stickers with light grey cardstock, trim closely and add to page, overlapping photo.
- Embellish with flower stickers, leaf stickers and button.