SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. Simplicity®/MD 1/2" bead chain trim
- 1/2 yd. Simplicity®/MD 5/8" woven flower band trim
- 1/4 yd. Simplicity®/MD 3/8" elastic band
- Sewing machine
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut a 15-1/2" length of both the bead chain trim and the woven band trim.
2. Place two trims together, with WRONG sides facing, and carefully sew two rows of stitches, one on each side, making sure to position needle between rows of metal embellishments. Do not stitch short sides together.
3. Cut a 7" length of elastic band and sandwich it between headband layers at both short ends. Stitch in place (use hand wheel when sewing over metal embellishments).