20” Velvet Envelope Back Pillow With Trim
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2/3 yd 54” Velvet Home Dec fabric
- 1-1/3 yd trim (fringe, ball fringe, cording etc.)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1/2" seam allowance
- Front: cut one 21" square.
- Back: cut two 14" x 21" pieces.
- Finish one 21" edge of each back.
- At seam allowance, stitch trim to right side of pillow front.
- RST, place pillow backs overlapping finished edges at center.
- Stitch all four sides.
- Turn right side out and press.