20" Square Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd of Waverly fabric
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- 2-2/3 yd cording
All seams 1/2"
1. Cut one 21" square of fabric for front.
2. Cut two pieces of fabric 15"x21" for back.
3. Turn under one 21" edge of each back piece and sew.
4. Making piping with remaining fabric cut on the bias.
5. Sew piping around edge of front fabric.
6. Layer pillow front right side up, then both back pieces over lapped at finished edge right side down with raw edges even at sides.
7. Sew all around pillow.
8. Turn and press.