3 Painted Ball Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 quart-size Ball Jars
- Red, yellow & blue glass paint
- Foam applicator
- Craft tape
- Craft knife
- Rubbing alcohol
- Wash and dry jars. Wipe with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
- To give “dipped” effect; tape off each jar at the bottom at an angle.
- Use foam applicator to paint each jar. Allow to dry.
- Apply a second coat and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Score the edge of the tape with the craft knife and carefully remove the tape.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions to cure paint before using.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2228
Available for U.S. Shipping Only