SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4"x6"x8" rectangular glass vase, clear
- Tall glass vase
- Small glass vase
- 1 bag SuperMoss® orchid bark
- 1 eucalyptus stem
- 1 berry spray, orange/cream
- 1 pkg branches
- 1 Japanese lantern stem, cream
- 1 berry spray, beige/brown
- Duct tape
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Clean vases. Lay duct tape on bottom of vases. Stay 1/4" away from edges.
2. Flood duct tape with hot glue and rapidly shake on bark to cover. Apply pressure.
3. Tall vase: trim berries, branches and Japanese lantern, cluster and glue in place.
4. Rectangle vase: trim eucalyptus, cluster and glue in place.
5. Small vase: trim berries, cluster and glue in place.