3D Christmas Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 sheet green scrapbook paper
- Iridescent 7mm pom-poms, Christmas multi
- Iridescent 10mm pom-poms, Christmas multi
- Paper glue stick
- Low-temp hot glue & glue sticks
1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Trace and cut out 6 trees from green paper.
3. Fold each tree in half.
4. Glue the back half of one tree to the back half of another.
5. Add another tree by adding on to the back half of the previous tree.
6. Continue until all six trees are glued together.
7. Glue 7mm pom-poms randomly, decorating tree.
8. Glue one 10mm pom-pom to the top of tree.
9. The tree can be left as is and used to sit on a table or add a string to the top to hang as an ornament.