3D Hot Air Balloon
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut®:Explore™ machineDesign Space™ free online design software12"x12" StandardGrip cutting matExplore™ Scoring Stylus
- Cardstock (1 each):TurquoiseYellowGreenOrangeRedLight blue
- Wood skewers
- Tree branch
1. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
2. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut and score the balloon shapes.
3. Remove cut pieces from mat. Fold each hot air balloon shape in half on scoring line. Repeat five times.
4. Glue half of one hot air balloon side to another. Continue until five sides are glued. Glue the fifth side to the first, making a circle.
5. Do the same for the basket.
6. Stick a wood skewer through the center of the 3D hot air balloon and basket.
7. Position basket and cut skewer at the bottom of the hot air balloon basket. Glue in place.
8. Glue string to skewer in the center of the 3D hot air balloon.
9. Do the same to all five hot air balloons.
10. Tie strings to branch, adjusting length as desired.