1. Go to Cricut Design Space (cricut.com/design) and search for the project name.
2. Open the project window and click “Make it Now™. Follow the on-screen prompts to cut and score the balloon shapes.
3. Remove cut pieces from mat. Fold each hot air balloon shape in half on scoring line. Repeat five times.
4. Glue half of one hot air balloon side to another. Continue until five sides are glued. Glue the fifth side to the first, making a circle.
5. Do the same for the basket.
6. Stick a wood skewer through the center of the 3D hot air balloon and basket.
7. Position basket and cut skewer at the bottom of the hot air balloon basket. Glue in place.
8. Glue string to skewer in the center of the 3D hot air balloon.
9. Do the same to all five hot air balloons.
10. Tie strings to branch, adjusting length as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>