4th Of July Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Summer Inspirations glass lantern
- Uncle Sam red, white & blue ribbon, 1-1/2" wide
- Summer Inspirations flowers: 7 blue, 4 red
- 1 battery-operated tea light
- Onion grass stem
- 1 pkg 7/8"x5" Styrofoam brand foam cones
- 1 pkg brown cloth-covered floral wire
- 6"x6" plastic wrap
- Wire cutters
- Craft knife
- Low-melt glue gun, glue sticks
Clean glass on lantern.
- Place 6"x6" piece of plastic wrap inside top portion of lantern to prevent Styrofoam from falling inside.
- Cut 1" off foam cone. Push the narrow piece of Styrofoam cone in lantern top. Trim 1-1/4" above lantern top.
- To make the handle stand up, wrap brown cloth-covered wire around it, then twist the wires around the top for a tight fit.
- Refer to photo. Place the blue flowers. Secure with glue.
- Cut red flowers in different size pieces. Fill around the blue flowers, draping some of them downward.
- Secure flower stems with glue. If needed glue individual red flowers to cover any visible Styrofoam.
- Cut individual pieces of onion grass and curl with edge of scissors. Glue in place.
- Print "Happy 4th"; trim to fit on ribbon.
- Tie ribbon on handle portion in a knot. Glue "Happy 4th" banner on ribbon.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products