4th of July Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ brand foam wreath 10''x2''x1-1/4''
- text-UR® foam variety pack-Multi
- Fibre Craft Glitter Foam Stickers – 45 pk/Stars
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut 5 strips of red foam and 5 strips of blue foam each measuring 1"x7-3/4".
2. Alternating colors, glue each strip together at the ends. Allow to dry. When finished, length of strip will be 78-1/2".
3. Cut 2 strips of red foam and 2 strips of blue foam each measuring 1/2"x7-3/4".
Three of the strips will be for a bow and 1 strip will be for the hanger.
4. Alternating colors, glue 2 blue and one red strip together at the ends. When finished, length of strip for bow will be 23-1/2". Tie into a bow.
1. Begin loosely wrapping the long foam strip around the wreath. Glue the 2 ends together.
2. Loop the small red strip that is the hanger through the top strip on the wreath and glue ends.
3. Using a 3D space-ur™, attach the bow to the wreath.
4. Decorate the wreath and bow with star stickers.