1. Cut 5 strips of red foam and 5 strips of blue foam each measuring 1"x7-3/4".
2. Alternating colors, glue each strip together at the ends. Allow to dry. When finished, length of strip will be 78-1/2".
3. Cut 2 strips of red foam and 2 strips of blue foam each measuring 1/2"x7-3/4".
Three of the strips will be for a bow and 1 strip will be for the hanger.
4. Alternating colors, glue 2 blue and one red strip together at the ends. When finished, length of strip for bow will be 23-1/2". Tie into a bow.
1. Begin loosely wrapping the long foam strip around the wreath. Glue the 2 ends together.
2. Loop the small red strip that is the hanger through the top strip on the wreath and glue ends.
3. Using a 3D space-ur™, attach the bow to the wreath.
4. Decorate the wreath and bow with star stickers.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.