SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Acrylic nails
- Painters tape
- White nail polish
- Clear top coat
- Paint markers
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Lay acrylic nails face up on the sticky side of a piece of tape.
2. Paint them with white nail polish as a base coat (this may take several coats to get total coverage). Set aside to dry
3. Once the base coat is dry, decorate the nails with paint markers. Add dots to the tips of the nails with orange and pink. Moving from the tip to the base of the nail, spread the dots out and add less dots to add a fade. Set aside to dry
4. Once the dots are completely dry, add two stripes, one yellow and one purple, diagonally across the tip. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the paint marker design is dry, add a clear coat over the entire nail to protect the embellishment.