A Dog's Life Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jolee's Boutique Title Waves Guard Dog Dimensional Sticker
- Striped paper
- Cardstock: rose, light green, dark green
- Paper Shapers Small Circle Punch
- Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- Cut large block of light green cardstock and adhere to top left area of rose cardstock page. Adhere a wide strip of light green across the bottom of the page.
- Create computer journaling on light green cardstock. Mat on dark green cardstock.
- Mat three photos and one sticker on dark green cardstock.
- Adhere photo to upper right corner of page. Arrange and adhere remaining photos, title sticker, and matted journaling as shown.
- Cut a strip of striped paper and use a hole punch to create several circles along the length of the paper.
- Cut a strip of the dark green cardstock the width of the page and adhere a strip of striped paper onto it so the solid color shows through the holes.
- Adhere remaining stickers to striped strip and adhere to bottom of page.
A Dog's Life Scrapbook Page is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ali from looks good. . . this is looks cute. i think i might try it. i have never really scrapbooked before and i really want to start. i tihnk this is a good beginners one!
Date published: 2009-01-18