A Little Romance Arrangement
- Clear, rectangular vase
- Panacea® Crystal Clear Resin
- 1 bag clear jumbo marbles
- Eight 26" cream spider gerbera sprays
- 31" magnolia bush: cream & white
- Three 25 1/2" confetti rose sprays: yellow two-tone
- Two 30" purple hydrangea sprays
- 34" green hops spray
- 37" mini green berry spray
- Wire cutters
- Tape or wire
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Arrange bouquet of spider gerbera, magnolia, roses & hydrangea. Tape or wire to hold.
2. Cut stems to fit container, allowing bouquet to cascade over edge.
3. Spread stems so bouquet stands inside base. Glue scrap leaves around tape or wire to hide. Set aside.
4. Mix resin according to package directions. Carefully add marbles.
5. Lower bouquet into resin, gently wriggling through marbles to bottom of vase.
6. Allow to set up. This can take several days.
7. When set, glue sprigs of hops throughout the bouquet.
8. Repeat with mini berries.