For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Place tote on a flat surface. Insert cardboard piece to provide a stable painting surface.
2. Draw out video game screen design on the tote with white chalk.
3. Use Blue dimensional paint to trace over the lines starting in the center, working to the outside. Allow to dry.
4. Fill the inside with neon colored video characters. Allow to dry.
5. Add White dots in between lines.