A Night Owl's Spider Web Halloween Wreath
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ceiling medallion
- Americana Multi-Surface Satins in â€œPumpkin Patchâ€?
- Americana Multi-Surface Satins in â€œBlack Tieâ€?
- Martha Stewart Crafts Dimensional Silhouette Spiders
- Tulle or ribbon for hanging
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Paint the raised â€œwebâ€? areas of the medallion with Americana Multi-Surface Satins in Black Tie. Allow to dry.
2. Paint one additional coat for adequate coverage.
3. Paint the inner circle of the medallion with Americana Multi-Surface Satins in Pumpkin Patch.
4. Glue Martha Stewart Crafts Dimensional Silhouette Spiders onto the medallion with hot glue.
5. Tie a length of tulle or ribbon through the medallion for hanging.