1. Scan and print a page from an old book. Use markers to 'ink' the bird except for the legs and feet, then stamp on the old book page. Allow to dry. Use a marker to draw in the legs and feet, the birdʼs eye, wing, and outline the body. Trim out in a rough circle. Use watercolors to make a ground and for the bird to stand on and some green for a tree.
2. Add watercolor paint lightly to the page background.
3. Position the bird on the page but donʼt adhere it, then circle it with the marker and add some dots. Paint over with white paint.
4. Adhere the bird in place with gel medium.
5. Write 'keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing' with the same black pen.
6. Stamp 'BIRD' with letter stamps using black ink.
7. Finish writing the rest of the proverb.
8. Splatter on some mist.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>