A Singing Bird Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts® products:My FavoriteBlackboard, 4 Pack Cubes
- Letter stamps
- Old book
- Acrylic paint
- Watercolor paint
- Sprayable ink
- Gel medium
1. Scan and print a page from an old book. Use markers to 'ink' the bird except for the legs and feet, then stamp on the old book page. Allow to dry. Use a marker to draw in the legs and feet, the birdʼs eye, wing, and outline the body. Trim out in a rough circle. Use watercolors to make a ground and for the bird to stand on and some green for a tree.
2. Add watercolor paint lightly to the page background.
3. Position the bird on the page but donʼt adhere it, then circle it with the marker and add some dots. Paint over with white paint.
4. Adhere the bird in place with gel medium.
5. Write 'keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing' with the same black pen.
6. Stamp 'BIRD' with letter stamps using black ink.
7. Finish writing the rest of the proverb.
8. Splatter on some mist.