A Sparkling Resolution Reminder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:SureCut 12' Portable Paper TrimmerSqueeze Punch: Extra-Large - Round ʼn RoundSqueeze Punch: Large - Round ʼn RoundSqueeze Punch: Medium - Round ʼn RoundLever Punch - 3XL CircleLever Punch - XXL CircleLever Punch - XL CircleLever Punch - Medium Circle12'x12' craft mat
- Basic frame with white mat
- Various cardstock & paper
- Foam adhesive
- Glue stick
- Paper trimmer
1. Remove glass from frame and put the white mat back inside the frame. Before putting the back on the frame, add in a piece of glittered cardstock (use it like a picture). Then reattach the back to the frame.
2. Punch a variety of circles in various sizes from patterned papers and complimentary cardstock.
3. Arrange the circles in a design on top of the glittered cardstock.
4. Before affixing the circles, place and align a title within the frame.
5. Affix the circles to the glittered cardstock. Elevate the three-inch circles with foam adhesive pieces to add dimension to the project.
6. Once the circles are affixed, add numbers on top and secure with adhesive.
7. Write and print resolutions on cardstock and cut into strips with paper trimmer.
8. Attach the strips of cardstock on top of the circles, adjacent to the numbers.
9. Display resolution collage as a sparkling reminder throughout the year.