1. Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Leave damp.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Mix Turquoise dye according to package instructions.
4. Squeeze dye out in a horizontal line along the bottom of the shirt. Dampen wide paintbrush in a bowl of water then use the dampened brush to blend the dye upward towards center of shirt.
5. Continue adding dye to shirt as needed, blending and brushing color and using less dye while working up the shirt to create an ombré effect. Use a spray bottle of water to fade/blend dye along with brush.
6. Cover shirt with plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let sit 6 to 8 hours. Rinse thoroughly then wash and dry according to package instructions.
7. Insert a T-shirt board or piece of cardboard inside shirt to prevent paint seepage. If desired, use a chalk pencil to draw different sized snowflakes on shirt, then trace over with White Slick paint or freehand snowflakes with paint. Allow to dry.
8. Randomly add crystals around snowflakes and set with cordless heat-setting tool.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.