A Very Rosy Christmas Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene'® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Sheets
- Aleene'® Tacky Glue®
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint®, Snow
- 2 red T-shirts
- Styrofoam® wreath form
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Tulip® Glitter Spray Paint or Tulip® Hot-Fix Glass Crystals (optional)
- Tulip® Deluxe Crystal Heat Setter (optional)
1. Cover work surface with plastic table cover.
2. Cut T-shirts horizontally into strips, approximately 1" to 2" wide. Tie one end of each strip with a small knot.
3. Lay strips out on covered work surface.
4. Spray Fabric Spray Paint down the center of each strip. Allow to dry.
5. For rosettes, cut a circle of Fabric Fusion sheet slightly smaller than desired finished rosette. Remove one side of the protective backing.
6. Starting in center of adhesive circle, attach the end of strip that has been tied in a small knot.
7. Working around the knot, randomly press fabric strip to circle, twisting fabric to expose white and red colors, until entire adhesive circle is covered.
8. Cut off excess fabric at the end of the circle.
9. Repeat above step, using varied circle sizes to create different sized rosettes.
10. Use strips of fabric to wrap and cover wreath form, securing ends with Tacky Glue.
11. Remove second protective sheet backing from each rosette, and apply to wreath, until desired coverage is achieved.
12. Optional step: spray wreath with Tulip® Glitter Spray Paint for shimmery effects or embellish with Tulip® Hot-Fix Glass Crystals and Tulip® Deluxe Crystal Heat Setter.