ABC Hang Tags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 wood plaques
- Wood letters A/B/C
- Acrylic paint: white, yellow, light blue, red or choice of colors
- Duct tape
- White ribbon
- Buttons of choice
- Hot glue
1. Paint the plaque edges white and let dry. Paint the center of the plaques each a different color and allow to dry.
2. Tear a strip of Washi tape and attach to each of the letters.
3. Hot glue a letter to each plaque.
4. Glue 3 buttons onto each letter.
5. Cut 3 sections of ribbon 6" long. Attach a strip of duct tape down the center of each ribbon. Fold ribbons in half and glue to the center back of each plaque.