Absolutely Charming Wristlet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/3 yd black stretch sequin trim
- 1/2 yd black satin ribbon, 5/8" wide
- Black thread and needle
- Measure wrist minus one inch. Cut trim to this length.
- Overlap raw edges 1/4" and sew in place.
- Make a 10-loop flat bow with ribbon (see illustration in PDF). Sew in place over bracelet seam.
- Cut a 1" piece of trim and roll, sew to center of ribbon bow.
- Sew on charm with needle and thread or loop a small piece of ribbon through charm hole and sew under bow to desired position.