Achieve Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola Products: Pages in Motion Kit Specialty Borders Metallic Milestone stickers Glitter Pens
- Cardstock: black, purple, lime green
- Pattern papers: School Paper, and Blue Wave from kit
- Lettering (from kit)
- File folder
- Black ink
- 4"x7" photo
- Tape runner adhesive
- 3D glue dots
- Paper trimmer w/ruler
- Trace the tab on the file folder onto the green cardstock. Cut out and ink edges. Cut the rest of the folder 3"x7". Ink edges, add tab, and attach to lined school paper as shown.
- Refer to photo. Cut black cardstock 8"x10" and mat on the blue wave patterned paper. Follow the pattern of the wave along the right side as shown. Ink and adhere to layout.
- Cut purple cardstock and border strip the same width as the photo. Ink edges and adhere to layout including the photo as shown.
- Add lettering and stickers to layout. Tip: use 3D to raise a few stickers and create more dimension.
- Cut stars of various sizes and shapes from scraps and embellish with the glitter pens, (or design directly on the page). Use the example as a guide and add to layout.