Acrylic Necklace, Bracelet, and Ring
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Teal, green & yellow facetted beads
- Gold rondelles
- Gold tiger tail
- Gold crimps
- Gold 6mm round metal beads
- Gold chain
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
- Blue facetted beads
- Gold bead caps
- Stretchy cord
- Assorted pink beads
- Silver perforated ring base
- Silver 26-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
1. Cut three pieces of gold tiger tail, 22", 24" and 26".
2. Using the crimping technique, crimp each strand on to the clasp, keeping the shortest tiger tail on the inside.
3. Cut 8 pieces of gold chain, each 5 links long.
4. String three round beads and a rondelle onto each tiger tail.
5. String the facetted beads. Two, three or four yellow beads go onto each strand.
6. Next take the tiger tails through the chain links to separate them and hold them apart from one another.
7. String rondelles, more chain, and three green beads separated by rondelles.
8. Continue stringing each colorblock segment.
9. Finish with three gold round beads on each string and crimp to the clasp using the crimping technique.
1. Cut a piece of stretchy cord 10" long. String the beads and bead caps as shown.
2. To finish, tie both ends together in a surgeon’s knot
3. Pull tightly, trim and hide the knot inside a bead.
1. Cut a piece of wire one yard long. Attach this to the ring base by wrapping it around the edge of the base a few times and end coming up through the base.
2. String a larger pink bead and a smaller pink bead. Take the wire back through the large pink bead, trapping the smaller one in place.
3. Take the wire back down through the base and up through another hole. Continue adding flower petals in this way.
4. End with the wire down through the base and wrap it around it self a few times to secure, and trim the ends.