1. Start by cutting six pieces of brown linen cord, each 12" long.
2. Cut a piece of brown thread 2 yards long. Tie this thread onto one of the linen cords at the very top.
3. Secure all six linen cords into one ribbon end and crimp it with pliers, making sure the special linen cord with the thread tied onto it is in the first position. Put the cord end into a clipboard to make the stringing and wrapping easier.
4. Add a beading needle to the thread. Wrap the thread around the cord a few times, then string one gold bead. Wrap the thread around the next linen cord twice, string on another bead. Continue until completing one starter row of 5 gold beads.
5. The next row will consist of a gold, copper, pink, copper, and another gold bead. Add these beads while taking the thread OVER each of the cords. At the other side, wrap twice around that cord, then go back through this row of beads, taking the thread UNDER each of the supporting cords.
6. Continue wrapping and adding beads in this manner, using the picture as a guide. String 7" of beads in rows, then end with one row of hematite beads and another ribbon end. Crimp the ribbon end and trim and add a lobster clasp to finish.