SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- McCall’s® pattern 6271
- Fabric per pattern
- Fabric for bow 3/8 yd.
- Braided trim for bow 1/4 yd.
1. Bow: Cut 1 piece 18"x9". Folding long edge in half and sew 1/4" seam, press.
2. Fold short ends together and sew 1/4" seam. Place the short seam to center to make bow and stitch together.
3. Pleat center of bow to make a crunch for the center, baste together.
4. Hand sew two strips of braid together to make a wider braid and fold over center of bow, hand stitch. Secure bow to dress at center and at each end of bow.
5. Complete dress per pattern instructions.