1. Bow: Cut 1 piece 18"x9". Folding long edge in half and sew 1/4" seam, press.
2. Fold short ends together and sew 1/4" seam. Place the short seam to center to make bow and stitch together.
3. Pleat center of bow to make a crunch for the center, baste together.
4. Hand sew two strips of braid together to make a wider braid and fold over center of bow, hand stitch. Secure bow to dress at center and at each end of bow.
5. Complete dress per pattern instructions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>