SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® products:
Brush-On Fabric Paint, Neon Pack
3D Paint: Bright Blue, Bright Red
- Child’s red cape
- Pencil and ruler
- Freezer paper
- Iron & ironing surface
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Iron freezer paper onto inside of cape to create stable painting surface and prevent paint seepage.
2. Lightly sketch out argyle design on cape border using pencil and ruler.
3. Paint in design with Scribbles® Brush-On Fabric Paint, alternating colors as desired. Let dry.
4. Use Scribbles® 3D Paint to create stitching effect over diamond design. Let dry.
5. Remove freezer paper from back of cape.