Ahoy Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Colorbok Crayola creative papercrafting pack
- 1 Colorbok Crayola Rainy Day clear stickers
- 1 Colorbok Crayola alphabet foam accents
- Acid-free adhesive
- Craft knife or paper trimmer
- 3"x4" photo
- 2-3/4"x3" journaling area
- Pick two coordinating papers from the papercrafting pack for the background patterns. Cut the one for the top of the page to 8" wide x 8" high and trim one for the bottom to 8" wide x 3" high. Align the smaller piece with the bottom and sides of the larger paper and adhere.
- Choose a paper for the border between the two background papers and trim to 8" wide x 3/4" high. Adhere to the page centered on the seam.
- Use solid papers from the papercrafting pack to create mats for your photo and journaling. For the photo mat, cut one solid paper leaving a margin of 1/4" larger than the photo and the other with a 1/2" margin. Stack the papers and photograph as shown. Center each layer and adhere. For the journaling mat, trim a solid paper allowing 1/2" margin around the journaling area, center, and adhere.
- Position matted photo 1/2" inward of the right edge and 1/2" down from the top.
- Adhere journaling area 1/2" inward of the left edge and 1" down from the top.
- Use the alphabet foam accents for title and place below the border, as shown.
- Select a sticker accent and place it in the lower right hand corner of your page.