All About Me Stackable Bracelets
Recreate memories by using vintage or family heirloom charms to make personalized stacked bracelets.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Beads of choice: gold, pink, and pearl
- Stretch Magic&™ Bead & Jewelry Cord
- G-S Hypo Cement (beading glue)
- Charms: vintage or family heirlooms
- Resin flowers
- Jump rings
- Jewelry or Super Glue&™
- Needle nose pliers
1. Measure the wrist.
2. Place the Stretch Magic&™ around the wrist to ensure fit. Leave 2“-2-1/2“ tail at the end for tying.
3. String the beads along the Stretch Magic&™.
4. Tie the ends together and add 2-3 dabs of G-S Hypo Cement and allow to dry.
5. Attach the jump rings to the charms and place on the beaded bracelet.
6. Use jewelry glue or Super Glue&™ to attach resin flowers to the bezels. Attach the resin bezels with jump rings.