All My Heart Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:Border Punch - Double BubbleStamp Block SetFuse Creativity System™Fuse Design Set – Medium, Circle8"x8" Clear Stamps - Sayings - Just Married
- 8"x10" frame
- Patterned paper
- Muslin scraps
- Old book pages
- Chipboard letters
- Sewing machine
1. Use the Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System™ and Circle Design Set to die-cut and letterpress a circle.
2. Use the Fiskars "Just Married" stamp set and stamp block set to stamp a sentiment on the die cut, slightly overlapping the image.
3. Punch a border along both the left side of a page torn from an old book and the right side of another book page using the Double Bubble Border Punch.
4. Overlap the two pages so one border is on each side and adhere these to a piece of patterned paper cut to fit within the frame.
5. Adhere a doily to the book pages positioned toward the lower right-hand corner. Adhere the die cut to the center of the doily.
6. Using the Just Married stamp set, stamp another sentiment on a piece of scrap muslin and cut it out, slightly fraying the edges. Adhere this stamped fabric above the doily.
7. Place a chipboard letter I above the stamped image and stitch back and forth over it with a sewing machine.
8. Place the finished piece in a frame.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products