All Star Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok items: Perfect Pages Page Kit, 8"x8" Girls Sports Alphabet Stickers, Varsity
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Acid-free adhesive
- Photo of choice
- Cut the light pink paper to measure 5-1/4"W x 6-3/8"H. Adhere it to the 8"x8" multi-colored phrases paper so that the bottom left corners are aligned.
- Crop a photo to measure 3-1/2"W x 6"H. Adhere it on top of the pink paper as shown.
- Cut a strip of green paper measuring 1/2"W x 7"H. Adhere it to the page so that it covers the right edge of the photo and the bottom edge is aligned with the bottom of the page.
- Cut a strip of the multi-colored stripe paper measuring 3/4"W x 7"H. Adhere it to the page so that its left edge is aligned with the right edge of the green strip of paper and the bottom edge is aligned with the bottom edge of the page.
- Affix the "Let The Games Begin" punch-out to the page as shown.
- Affix a punch-out photo corner to the top right corner of the page.
- Affix a word sticker to the photo. Place it so that the bottom left corner of the sticker is aligned with the bottom, left corner of the photo.
- Use alpha stickers to add a word or monogram to the bottom right corner of the page.