All You Need Is Love Shadowbox
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Magnetic Platform
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set 22PK - Fancy Base w/ Layering Shapes by Jen Long
- Patterned Paper
- Darice® paper pad - Embellish by Dena
- DCWV® Mat Stack - Mariposa
- DCWV® Printed Burlap Stack
- Solid Cardstock
- Core’dinations® Chocolate Lovers Value Pack
- Twine, K&Company®
- Art-C™ - 25-pc Embellishments (clips)
- Stained Shadow Box
- Computer & printer
- Cut nine squares approximately 2-1/8”x2-1/8” from the desired patterned papers. Adhere the squares to the back side of the shadowbox.
- Print three chalkboard sentiments using a computer; trim to 1-1/2”x1-1/2” squares.
- Adhere the squares to shadowbox in desired sections.
- Adhere six clips to the top of shadowbox in a downward arc.
- String twine through the clips as shown, tying a loop at each end.
- Die-cut banner pieces from patterned and solid papers using Thinlits™ die. Add handwritten sentiment or die-cuts to the banner (project shown with x and o die-cuts from the Thinlits set). Add banner pieces to the clips.
- Die-cut various shapes to include on shadow box, using the cameo silhouette as the center square.
- Cut a tag from solid cardstock using the largest tag die in the Thinlits™ set.
- Use remaining die-cuts and paper scraps to layer tag. Wrap tag with twine and tie in front. Finish off the tag with one of the smaller die-cuts (the bird shape is used on project shown).
- Glue a length of twine to shadowbox to resemble a butterfly trail.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd59180
Available for U.S. Shipping Only