Almost Buried Tombstone Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:Witch Cupcake Decorating KitStandard Muffin Pan10"x16" Cooling GridWhite Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4-1/2 lb.Icing Colors: Leaf Green* & Lemon Yellow*9" Angled SpatulaTombstone Royal Icing Decorations (includes marker)Hand Royal Icing DecorationsGhost and Candy Corn Royal Icing Decorations
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.
1. Make cupcakes. Prepare cupcake batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool completely following recipe directions.
2. Ice cupcakes. Tint decorator icing green. Use spatula and green icing to ice top of cupcakes smooth.
3. Decorate cupcakes. Use marker included with tombstone decorations to write message on tombstone. Insert tombstones, ghost and hand icing decorations and witch feet picks from kit into top of cupcakes. Sprinkle jimmies around hand.
Project Tip: Write guests’ names on the tombstones to use these cupcakes as place cards.