SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd each: 5 fabrics for 6 blocks
- 1/2 yd fleece
- HeatnBond® adhesive
- Polyester stuffing
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Stencils or computer-generated letters
- Iron, pressing surface
1. Cut six 4 1/2" squares from fabric and fleece for each block.
2. Cut out letters from fabric. Iron HeatnBond® adhesive to letters & adhere to center of 1 square.
3. Stitch around letter.
4. With right sides together, assemble block. Use a 1/4" seam allowance. Stitch 4 squares together, stopping & starting 1/4" from each edge.
5. Stitch top & bottom squares to block, leaving 1 side open for turning.
6. Turn block & stuff. Stitch opening closed.